We care for people with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, at any stage of life. For those needing hospice, we provide a specialized team for patient and caregivers. When additional support is needed, short-term around the clock care is available at our campus inpatient hospice home designed exclusively for dementia patients.
- The hospice team includes: physician, nurse, social worker, nurse's aide, chaplain, and volunteer.
- We provide all supplies, equipment and medications.
- We come to the patient’s home, group home, assisted living facility or skilled nursing facility.
- Our inpatient units treat symptoms requiring 24/7 care.
- Care is tailored to the each family’s goals of comfort and quality of life.
- We provide breaks for caregiver relief. Patients can stay up to five days in a skilled nursing facility or our inpatient care home, specially designed for persons living with dementia.
- Family members are supported with grief counseling after a death.
All types of dementia affect the way the brain works, causing memory and behavior changes in our loved ones. Visit our Dementia Resources Page for valuable information on the stages of dementia, communication strategies, caregiver support, and commonly asked questions about dementia.